High performance hotel safe
The Omnitec Safeguard M-Plus hotel safe offers the balance between security, performance and comfort most requested by hotel guests and users.
The possibilities of managing the hotel safe in rental, showing the audit trail on display or printing audit trails make this a hotel safe that adapts to the most usual needs.
Operational and aesthetic hotel safe
Hotel safe with high-visibility display and high security electronics. Easy to operate, with different methods of emergency opening and audit trails to resolve incidents, the hotel safe Safeguard M-Plus represents versatility in hotel security and comfort.
Hotel Safe – Dimensions (width-height-depth)
Hotel Safe – Standard Features
- Motorized opening and closing
- Audit trail on display, and by printer for the last 100 openings and 100 closings
- Customer code configurable, of 4 digits
- Emergency opening with: Master code or Mechanical key.
- Emergency electronic delayed opening.
- Acoustic and visual signals to facilitate the hotel safe operation for persons with visual or hearing disability.
- Door with opening spring
Hotel Safe – Optional Accessories
- Low consumption LED interior lighting
- Rental activation lock
- Multizone socket base in interior
- Electrical power, avoids the use of batteries and minimizes maintenance
- External battery power supply
- Braille on keypad
Hotel Safe – Specific Project Options
- 110º wide opening hinge to introduce belongings without risk of damaging them
- Left opening door
- Change of dimensions
- Change of colour, RAL chart